According to reports, two male suicide bombers arrived the mosque but one of them ran away without detonating the bomb strapped on him while the bomb on the other one exploded a few metres from the Masalacin Kofar Shehu Councillor mosque where Muslim faithful were performing their morning prayers. He was the only casualty in the attack. Members of the Civilian Joint Task Force later arrived to assess the situation..
Suicide bomber attack on a mosque in Borno left many injured
Many people were injured after a male suicide bomber blew himself up at a mosque in Sulimanti ward of Maiduguri, the Borno state capital this morning.
- Nigeria online news today Friday, July 12, 2019
- Photos: Heineken hosts James Bond No Time To Die movie screening in grand style
- Association seeks support for women in leadership positions
- Rashford's physical transformation noticeable ahead of Man Utd return
- N20bn bailout: Kogi demands apology from EFCC