Connect with us

latest news

NPower starts test for Agro applicants, N-Agro

Published

on

N-Power has announced the commencement of assessment tests for volunteers who applied under N-Agro (agriculture) today.

The N-Power is a Federal Government initiative to elevate youths unemployment through empowering volunteers. The first batch empowered 200,000 beneficiaries and the seconde batch will hire 350,000 youths.

Accordingly, the test starts by 12:05am Tuesday and ends by 11:59pm on Wednesday July 31.

The N-Power scheme did not state if the N-Agro applicants have been sent SMS as a surety that they have been validated, like tests for other N-Teach and N-Health did earlier.

It however stated that the applicants are to log in with his/her BVN to write the test.

The announcement read thus:

“Now for those who applied for N-Agro, the process is slightly different.

“If your BVN records match your application, when you log in, it will state the time you can log in to write your assessment test.

Please see image below.

CLICK TO RECEIVE LATEST JOB NEWS ON YOUR PHONE

CLICK TO RECEIVE LATEST JOB NEWS ON YOUR TELEGRAPH

Contact: [email protected]

7 Comments

7 Comments

1. Yusuf Harleem Ishaq

July 27, 2017 at 4:46 pm

I can see that the present government is really trying with this initiative in other to empower Nigerian youth. Keep it up and more grease to your elbow.

2. Amuzie Madonna. O

July 28, 2017 at 7:42 am

I really appreciate this government for bringing this program to empower the youth keep doing good it pays. But I registered for agro on 10th July but have not received any msg test what shall I do

3. chizaram

July 28, 2017 at 1:06 pm

plwase when is non graduate going to start their registration

4. Ozoezi Jude Ugochukwu

August 2, 2017 at 7:02 pm

My name is Ozoezi Jude Ugochukwu. I applied for Npower Agro to be tested but the site is not taken me to the appropriate place to be tested. What will i do?

5. Ozoezi Jude Ugochukwu

August 2, 2017 at 7:05 pm

My name is Ozoezi Jude Ugochukwu. I applied for Npower Agro, but the site is not taken me to the appropriate place to be tested. What will i do?

6. Big Enny

August 2, 2017 at 11:25 pm

Even me too ooo

7. Jocelyn

August 3, 2017 at 1:48 pm

I forgot to choose a device after writing my test what do I do about it