Transcorp Power Limited (TPL) is the power subsidiary of Transnational Corporation of Nigeria Plc (Transcorp). It is the owner and operator of Ugheli power plant in Warri, Delta State. TPL is a leader in the Nigerian power space and manages Transcrorp PLC’s strategic interest in the power sector.
Transcorp Power Limited is the largest fossil-fuel based power generating station in the country. The plant has installed capacity of 972 MW; and is capable of generating 2500 GWh of electricity annually.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Finance Officer
Job ID: 106
Location: Ughelli, Delta
Job Level: Manager (Staff Supervisor/Head of Department)
Job Type: Full Time
- Transcorp Power Limited is a leader in the Nigerian power space and manages Transnational Corporation of Nigeria Plc’s strategic interests in the Power sector.
- The electricity produced by Transcorp Power is transported through a network of conductors, to the national grid.
- Provide strategic financial management and leadership support across the business, in line with the overall corporate strategy
- Develop, update and implement finance and tax strategies, policies and processes
- Assist in formulating the Company’s future direction and supporting tactical initiatives
- Develop and utilize financial models and activity-based financial analysis to provide a basis for investment decisions and business planning
- Provide advice on the liquidity, investment and financial asset management
- Engage Executive Management and the appropriate Board Committees to develop short, medium, and long-term financial plans and projections for TPL
- Provide advice to Executive Management and the relevant Board Committee on the financial implications of business continuity plans
- Advise management on financial benefits or demerits of proposed projects, changes in financial regulations and legislations as well as changes in competition and market trends.
- Supervise the annual budget preparation process
- Oversee the preparation and management of the capital and operating planning requirements to ensure effective performance, treasury and financial management
- Minimum of first degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or any related discipline
- Relevant professional certifications e.g. Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), Association of Certified and Chartered Accountants (ACCA) or its equivalent is required
- MBA or a Masters’ in a related discipline is an added advantage
- Minimum of 12 years cognate experience, 5 of which must have been in a Senior Management position in a similar environment, with evidence of regular engagement with the Executive team and Financial partners.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online