A first-class Soap Manufacturing company located in Lagos State invites experienced candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Officer
Include but not limited to:
- Receiving of finished goods from production department and raw & packaging materials from various vendors both local & foreign
- Raising of necessary documents to authenticate the receipt of raw & packaging materials.
- Ensure proper arrangement of both raw & packaging materials and finished goods in the store.
- Updating / maintenance of various store records,
- Issuing of raw & packaging materials to production & Q.C departments and issuing of finished goods to our distributors & Sub distributors.
- Preparation of daily and weekly stock report and reporting to management of any raw & packaging material that needs to be ordered or purchased in order to avoid stock out.
- Setting of re-order level and quantity for our raw & packaging materials.
- Carrying out periodic stock take and stock reconciliation.
- Coordinating, managing, organizing and planning of all the activities to be carried out by the store department.
- Ensuring efficient running of the store dept while ensuring that inventory management and control principles are strictly adhered to.
- HND or Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management or Business Administration or related courses.
- Age: Not more than 40 years.
The candidate must have at least 5 years progressive experience in Manufacturing Company with the following abilities:
- Good knowledge in warehouse management procedures and best practices
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Leadership skills and ability to manage staff
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Inventory Management and good practice of FIFO
Application Closing Date
8th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV only to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Code as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply