A first-class Soap Manufacturing company located in Lagos State invites experienced candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Manager
Responsibility include but not limited to:
- Complete quality control laboratory operations of the company.
- Determining and agreeing on in-house quality procedures, standard and specifications.
- Carrying out regular test at specific time to make sure a quality product Is produced at any moment of time.
- Operating and safety maintenance of the Laboratory equipment and accessories.
- Inspection of quality of incoming raw materials, packaging materials and outgoing finished products.
- Maintaining a hygienic working condition in the Quality(Control Laboratory.
- Direct and coordinate the company’s quality programme, including CGMP, GLP, ISO Certifications.
- Recording, analysing and distributing statistical information
- Interacting with Government Agencies like NAFOAC, SON, LASEPA etc. for approval and, other necessary requirement
- First Degree in any of the following: Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Science Laboratory Technology,
- Minimum of 5 years working experience hi soap or related Industries.
- Membership of either: Institute of Science Laboratory, Chartered Chemist of Nigeria, or Institute of Public Analyst of Nigeria will be an added advantage.
Key skills for quality assurance managers:
- Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Excellent technical skills
- Good numerical skills and an understanding of statistics
- IT skills
- Leadership and Team working skills
- Planning and organisation skills
- Problem-solving skills
Application Closing Date
8th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV only to: email@example.com using the Job Code as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply