We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Estate Surveyor
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- Valuation of property/assets for various purposes, feasibility and viability studies, generate and support new business opportunities, act as a contact between the firm and its existing and prospective clients, monitor trends in the industry and other marketing curricular activities,
- Property management and maintenance coordination
- Facility management
- Sales, marketing, and leasing of properties.
- B.Sc / HND in Estate Surveying, Estate Management or a related field
- M.Sc and/or professional qualifications e.g. NIESV [RSV], IPFM, NIQS will be an added advantage.
- 3 – 5 years post-graduation experience in the same capacity
- Preferably Female
- Candidates should reside within Ikeja Axis.
- Must possess excellent communication and persuasive skills
- Must possess an amiable personality and people-management skills
- Must be a self-starter, result-oriented and highly motivated
- Must be able to work with minimal Supervision
- Computer literacy compulsory
- Product knowledge
- Time management and organizational skills
- Networking skills, good analytical skills.
Application Closing Date
2nd October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.