Asset & Resource Management Holding Company – Established in 1994 as an asset management firm, ARM offers wealth creation opportunities through a unique blend of traditional asset management and alternative investment services. We enable businesses to thrive, and help our clients to maximize their returns and realise their most important goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Manager (Sales)
- Coordinates the retention and acquisition activities in the Lagos region to ensure set targets are met. In addition, manage and guide the teams under the region to execute the firm’s business development strategy.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Business Development, Sales and Productivity
- Relationship Building and Marketing
- Team Effectiveness
- BA/BS degree or equivalent with a strong academic background, preferably in Business, Finance, or related fields. An MBA is an advantage
- At least 10 years of direct work experience in a sales management/business development/relationship management.
Application Closing Date
18th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes, using the Job Title as the subject of the email to: email@example.com