Conglomerate Associate Nigeria Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Manager
Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
- We are looking for a detail-oriented Quality Control Manager to ensure the manufacturing production lines run smoothly and generate a consistently suitable output of products that meet quality and efficiency standards.
- The Quality Control Manager understands the customer’s needs and requirements and coordinates employee efforts and communications between management and the production teams.
- Your responsibilities will include performing some business administration and human resource duties.
- To be successful as a Quality Control Manager, you should have excellent communication and listening skills, with strong observational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- You should understand regulatory compliance and be skilled in understanding scientific and technical data.
- Gaining an understanding of the client’s needs and requirements and communicating them and the quality standards to the production teams.
- Devising ways to improve the manufacturing process to ensure higher-quality goods.
- Devising, improving, and reviewing new specifications and procedures for products or processes, and training staff to use them.
- Setting the requirements for raw materials from suppliers and monitoring their compliance.
- Supervising inspectors, technicians, and other staff members and providing guidance.
- Ensuring legal obligations are followed and ensuring compliance with regulatory bodies and with health and safety guidelines.
- Overseeing product development procedures to identify any deviations from quality standards.
- Inspecting the final output, comparing it to the requirements, and approving or rejecting the final products.
- Keeping accurate documentation and performing statistical analysis.
- Gaining feedback from the clients, attending meetings, submitting reports, and assisting external auditors and inspectors.
- Minimum of B.Sc qualification.
N70,000 – N120,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
25th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualifed candidate should forward their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.