MainOne Cable’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Audit and Risk Management Analyst
Department: CEO’s Office
Job Type: Permanent
- The Internal Audit & Risk Management Analyst will assist in conducting audits and reviews of commercial, technical, and management processes to ensure alignment of activities with company goals, as well as effective and economical use of company resources.
Other responsibilities include;
- Analyze key financial, operational, and compliance-related data.
- Actively participate in quarterly risk assessments of key business processes
- Conducts audits as assigned based on the established annual audit schedule.
- Tracks all audit issues within the various reviewed processes to ensure implementation of agreed recommendations.
- Communicates effectively with key process owners and team members to report key risks and audit findings.
- Recommends solutions to the business to enhance process controls; work with all levels within the business.
- Support carrying out risk assessment training on established risk assessment methodology and approach.
- Actively participate in the conduct of Information Security and Information Technology Audit as contained in the annual audit plan ISMS audit calendar
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- First degree in a relevant discipline preferably Finance/Accounting/Business Administration.
- Postgraduate/relevant professional qualification (CPA, ACA, ACCA, CISA) will be an added advantage.
- Minimum years of Experience: 5
- Excellent IT skills.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and a good command of written/spoken English.
Demands of the Job:
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and juggle multiple assignments.
- Must be personable and able to relate very well with other people.
- Ability and willingness to work long hours and meet tight deadlines
- Must be highly discreet and able to maintain confidential information
- Ability to gather, analyze and evaluate facts and present a concise written report
- Must be able to interact with senior/executive level personnel and other levels of personnel
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online