Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, a leading long-established International group is recruiting a suitably qualified candidate for its operations in Nigeria to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager, Commercial
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Manage the company’s business development activities through focused sales driving activities and the acquisition of new business in the territory.
- Develop and implement business growth strategies in line with company’s objectives.
- Ensure that the department delivers business and financial performance and maintains harmonious relations with all stakeholders.
- Ensure Daily management of the department.
- Proposes short and midterm plans, budgets, forecasts and action plans; after approval, execute them in compliance with internal group procedures.
- Elaborate on the marketing strategy with the support of the Marketing Manager.
- Drive market sensitization and new product introduction (NPI).
- Elaborate on the pricing and route to market strategy.
- Handle relationship with top B2B customers/prospects.
- Prepare monthly orders and sales forecasts.
- Grow the network both in terms of quantity and quality.
- Collaborate with extended dealerships in and out of Lagos territories.
- Elaborate on plans in order to continuously improve customer’s experience and satisfaction.
- Supports other business entities of the company when required.
- Ensure harmonious development of the entire workforce.
- Ensure compliance with all brand corporate identity guidelines
- Ensure safety and security of people and assets
- Adhere strictly to companies’ compliance policies and standard business relationship ethics.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or relevant discipline. Masters degree will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in Sales or Business Development preferably in OEM Companies.
- Proficiency in sales and marketing techniques
- Must have a strong network of customers.
- Must be comfortable operating with minimal direction and who thrives in a dynamic environment as a leader influencing change and transformation
- Must be a Mission-driven individual with high energy and high levels of perseverance; works towards both individual and team goals.
- Strong organizational skills
- Strategic and Business planning skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Packages.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.