A.O.S Practice is a top-notch, multi-purpose legal service provider, with its head office located in the beautiful city of Lagos Island, Lagos, Nigeria. The Firm is strategically located in the foremost commercial district of the city of Lagos, having close proximity to the Court of Appeal and the Lagos Judicial Division of the High Court of Lagos State.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Associate Partner
- We require seasoned legal practitioners who have practiced extensively in busy and respected law firms in Nigeria for a minimum of 10-12 years in active practice. This is a senior management position and expectation from the successful candidate is very high.
- The critical areas of performance will include: developing compelling and market-focused strategies which will ensure that the Firm remain highly competitive, setting the right leadership example both to his own department and other members of the Firm, achieving superior financial performance and maintaining good financial discipline, performing an ambassadorial role to assist in the building of high level networks, as well as demonstration of long term engagement and commitment.
- A minimum of an LLB Degree with stellar academic credentials from a highly recognized University in Nigeria or outside Nigeria, but limited to the commonwealth countries.
- Minimum of 10-12 years active practice in a highly regarded law practice.
- High level conceptual and creative skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Candidates must possess the ability to work and produce new solutions which create value to the clients in the context of their particular needs.
- It is required that the candidates must be able to contribute creatively to the strategic planning of the firm and its implementation.
- Candidates must be able to take responsibility in an effective manner for building, developing and maintaining strong client relationships.
- Ability to consistently provide streamlined cost-effective services.
- Ability to assist in the development of leading-edge knowledge management and high-level technical know-how.
Successful candidates will be offered exceptional career growth progression within the Firm, as well as the following:
- Health Insurance
- Daily meal subsidy
- Vehicle loan scheme
- Pension scheme
- Excellent monthly take home, far above the industry standard. This is negotiable and depends mainly on the level of experience demonstrated by each individual.
- Guaranteed performance-based annual bonus.
Application Closing Date
26th August, 2020.