We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrician
- We are looking for an experienced electrician who will be responsible for maintenance, repairs and replacement of electrical equipment.
- We are targeting those who have good knowledge of electrical installation system and able to evaluate the system and recommend improvement.
- Candidates must have minimum of OND in Electrical Engineering, or City & Guild Electrical, or Advanced NABTEB in Electrical Installation and maintenance.
- A minimum of 4-5 years post qualification practical experience
- Ability to assemble, evaluate, test and maintain electrical wiring, equipment, appliances and apparatus.
- Ability to give necessary and timely advise on faulty, unsuitable and obsolete appliances and apparatus
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair malfunctioning equipment, appliances and apparatus.
- Good problem-solving skills to deal with technical issues
- Good experience in operating hand and power tools, and fault-finding equipment.
Successful candidates will be offered exceptional career growth progression within the Firm, as well as the following:
- Health Insurance
- Daily meal subsidy
- Vehicle loan scheme
- Pension scheme
- Excellent monthly take home, far above the industry standard. This is negotiable and depends mainly on the level of experience demonstrated by each individual.
- Guaranteed performance-based annual bonus.
Application Closing Date
26th August, 2020.