A.O.S Practice is a top-notch, multi-purpose legal service provider, with its head office located in the beautiful city of Lagos Island, Lagos, Nigeria. The Firm is strategically located in the foremost commercial district of the city of Lagos, having close proximity to the Court of Appeal and the Lagos Judicial Division of the High Court of Lagos State.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Associate Counsel
- We require vibrant associates with exceptional foundational training who have been in active practice for not less 4-5 years post NYSC in a reputable law firm.
- An outstanding academic background and a minimum of an LL.B Degree from a highly recognized University in Nigeria or outside Nigeria, but limited to the Commonwealth Countries.
- A minimum of 4-5 years post NYSC practice in the profession
- Innovation is crucial, and candidates must be able to solve complex problems by applying precedents or practical solutions that combine legal considerations with other relevant objectives.
- It is also essential that candidates are skilled in conducting investigations for the purpose of fact-finding, which is a vital part of legal work.
- Applicants must demonstrate professionalism, as well as the ability to network and manage clients efficiently.
- Excellent writing skills, the capacity to collaborate well with others and outstanding time management abilities are also fundamental for this position.
Successful candidates will be offered exceptional career growth progression within the Firm, as well as the following:
- Health Insurance
- Daily meal subsidy
- Vehicle loan scheme
- Pension scheme
- Excellent monthly take home, far above the industry standard. This is negotiable and depends mainly on the level of experience demonstrated by each individual.
- Guaranteed performance-based annual bonus.
Application Closing Date
26th August, 2020.