A.O.S Practice is a top-notch, multi-purpose legal service provider, with its head office located in the beautiful city of Lagos Island, Lagos, Nigeria. The Firm is strategically located in the foremost commercial district of the city of Lagos, having close proximity to the Court of Appeal and the Lagos Judicial Division of the High Court of Lagos State.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Plumber
- We need an experienced plumber with practical skills who will have responsibility for the installation, repair and maintenance of plumbing fixtures. We are targeting candidates who are proactive, and able to research and maintain current knowledge of new technology and availability of latest equipment.
- Completion of plumbing Apprenticeship, or City & Guild in Plumbing, or Advanced NABTEB in plumbing works
- A minimum of 4-5 years practical experience
- Ability to swiftly respond to emergencies to ensure safe and operational condition
- Good technical and problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of plumbing fixtures and equipment
- Ability to detect and locate faults or leaks in the system in a proactive manner
Successful candidates will be offered exceptional career growth progression within the Firm, as well as the following:
- Health Insurance
- Daily meal subsidy
- Vehicle loan scheme
- Pension scheme
- Excellent monthly take home, far above the industry standard. This is negotiable and depends mainly on the level of experience demonstrated by each individual.
- Guaranteed performance-based annual bonus.
Application Closing Date
26th August, 2020.