Lotus Media – We are a leading firm in our field in the tri-state area. We’re proud to have a 3.9 Glassdoor rating from our employees.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Manager
- We are looking for an experienced Procurement Manager to manage the company’s supply of products and services
- Procurement Manager Responsibilities include strategizing to find cost-effective deals and suppliers
- The Procurement Manager’s duty is to discover the best ways to cut procurement expenses, so that the company can invest in growth and people.
- Devise and use fruitful sourcing strategies
- Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
- Examine and test existing contracts
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
- Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
- B.Sc Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Business Administration
- Proven working experience as a Procurement Manager, Procurement Officer or Head of Procurement
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in “reading” the market
- Talent in negotiations and networking
- Good knowledge of supplier or third party management software
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data
- Strong leadership capabilities.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to the hiring team via: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.