Silver Crest School is a new school (Creche, Nursery and Primary) located at Igbo-Efon, Lekki, Lagos. We are opening in September, 2020 and seeking the expertise of professionals to be part of our dynamic learning community. Our curriculum is a unique blend of the British and Nigerian curricula.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Nursery School
Location: Igbo-Efon, Lekki, Lagos
- At least seven years’ experience in the educational sector, three of which must be in a management role of a reputable school.
- The individual is in charge of coordinating the day-day operations in the nursery school.
- The individual must possess a technical understanding of the British Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) and child development and child care.
- The individual is responsible for curriculum implementation and evaluation.
- The individual must have the ability to maintain a caring and supportive school climate and culture.
- Proven expertise in problem solving, time management, interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills are essential for this role.
- The individual must have a record of past accomplishments and experience in collaborating with various stakeholders to accomplish school goals.
- The individual must have a thorough understanding of the current and changing educational landscape.
- The individual must be a team player with excellent leadership skills and qualities to inspire and motivate staffs.
- The individual must be digitally literate with professional skills in data handling, data management, presentation and all Microsoft office suites.
- Hard work, dedication to duty, use of initiative and ability to go the extra mile is essential.
- Required – B.Sc / BA / B.Ed / HND in any education course.
- Desirable – P.G.D.E/ Master’s degree in Education Administration.
N150,000 – N200,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
21st August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and up to date CV to: email@example.com clearly stating the” Job Title” as the subject of your mail.
Documents should include:
- A page-long letter stating your suitability for the role.
- Two professional references with current phone numbers and email addresses.