APIN Public Health Initiatives is a non-governmental donor-funded organization dedicated to the prevention, treatment, care and support of diseases of public health importance in Nigeria, including HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria, among others. APIN works in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, United States Center for Disease Control (CDC), as well as the Global Fund to fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria in Nigeria.
We seek to recruit qualified persons to fill critical positions necessary for programme implementation. To this effect, we are seeking qualified and suitable candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Technical Associate, Laboratory Services
Job Reference Code: PA600
- The successful person will provide support in the delivery of quality laboratory services that supports the implementation of Comprehensive HIV Care and Treatment program in supported facilities at the focus States.
- S/He will work with all relevant stakeholders to ensure the delivery of quality services in line with national guidelines and protocols and international best practices.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must possess a degree in Medical Laboratory Sciences or its equivalent
- Possession of relevant experience in managing laboratory programs in support of comprehensive HIV Care and Treatment will be an advantage.
- We offer professionals opportunities for career advancement, a good working environment and competitive remuneration.
Application Closing Date
14th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to this dedicated email: email@example.com
- Applicants will be required to attach a CV with a Suitability Statement that states how their skills, knowledge and experience make them suitable, and indicate the Job Reference Code & location as the subject of the email.
- The Suitability Statement should not exceed a page and must appear on the first page of the CV, contained in one document. The job reference code is an important requirement and any application not in line with this instruction will not be considered.
- Late applications will not be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.