Pearldrops Healthcare Staffing – Our client, a Community Pharmacy, requires the services of suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Intern Pharmacist
- Dispensing appropriate dosage of prescription and OTC drugs to patients.
- Safe and secure storage of medicines.
- Engage in Pharmacy retail activities and tasks.
- The candidate must be inducted
- The candidate must have a Bachelor of Pharmacy Degree
- Current provincial license to practice Pharmacy from the Pharmaceutical Council of Nigeria
- Good communication (oral and written), interpersonal and people management skills.
Application Closing Date
28th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.