Crystal Oilfield Services Limited – Our client is a helper in ensuring that people have success with startups all over the globe is looking forward to widening its workforce in Nigeria. The company manufacturers dietary supplements and has presence in over 60 countries of the world.
As a result of expansion, the company is recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Documentation Officer
Start Date: Immediately.
- Scheduling applicants for interview
- Follow-up the whole recruitment cycle till completion with the applicant
- Managing the web site page of the company
- Promotion and Sales of the Company products
- Following up on debtors and ensuring debts are recovered
- Giving supports for presentations to clients
- Proper recording and documentation of transactions and events
- Ready to follow-up on credits with customers regardless of location
- Performing all other associated administrative roles
- Extracting data from the resumes of applicants.
- The person Must be ready to work Monday to Saturday
- The person must know how to use words, emails, PowerPoint, excel on a computer
- The person must pay attention to details
- The person must be able to speak very good English with ability to write letters to clients or third parties on behalf of the company
- The person must be multi-tasking and ready to work under pressure
- The person must be ready to deal with people very well with a view to getting results
- The person must be living around Abule-Egba Ijaye in Ifako-Ijaye LCDA, Lagos or be ready to relocate
- The person must know how to drive with a Valid Driver’s Licence
- He must have flair for the Sales and Marketing of dietary supplements.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their Resume to: email@example.com
- The successful candidates will start work with the client very QUICKLY.
- This advert is open to everyone regardless of sex, religion, marital status, gender, beliefs or educational attainment. This means there is no discrimination.
- You may have excellent academic qualifications BUT this is not what we will be looking at rather, we are interested in your competence and ability to deliver result.