Bethsaida Limited is a group of companies devoted to lasting success in Financial Services, Engineering, Construction and Real Estate. As well as being one of Africas best in the provision of the services aforementioned, the group provides financial services to individuals and groups. Bethsaida Groups is a limited liability company incorporated in Nigeria on the 13th Day of December 2015 – proudly owned by Nigerian.
Bethsaida Health Insurance Brokers, a subsidiary of Bethsaida group of companies, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Agent
Job type: Full time
- Our growing insurance company is currently searching for a highly-analytical and professional Insurance Agent to join our team. If you’re a talented and sales-minded professional with a passion for the insurance industry, then we’re interested in you.
- You will be responsible for identifying sales opportunities for insurance plans and overseeing a portfolio of clients. .
- Your work will include maintaining records, developing payment methods, and distributing policy proceeds. In addition to having excellent communication skills, our ideal candidate will also demonstrate outstanding interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Create and implement marketing strategies.
- Respond to clients’ insurance-related questions and issues.
- Calculate dividends and create payment methods.
- Establish a collaborative relationship with prospective clients from various sources such as networking, cold calling, and referrals.
- Distribute policy proceeds after a claim is submitted and approved.
- Recommend risk management strategies that fit clients’ personal risk profiles.
- Prepare and present detailed reports on the progress of initiatives to management.
- Complete administrative tasks including maintaining records and handling policy renewals.
- Track insurance claims to ensure client and company satisfaction.
- Describe the advantages and disadvantages of different policies to promote the sale of insurance plans.
- HND / B.Sc in any related field
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in insurance sales or similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of the different types of insurance plans including vehicle, home, and business.
- Outstanding interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Proficient in computers and statistical analysis software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Ms Word to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.