Bethsaida Limited is a group of companies devoted to lasting success in Financial Services, Engineering, Construction and Real Estate. As well as being one of Africas best in the provision of the services aforementioned, the group provides financial services to individuals and groups. Bethsaida Groups is a limited liability company incorporated in Nigeria on the 13th Day of December 2015 – proudly owned by Nigerian.
Bethsaida Health Insurance Brokers, a subsidiary of Bethsaida group of companies, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Insurance Manager
Job type: Full time
- We are looking for an Insurance Sales Manager to be responsible for managing policy sales and overseeing the sales team.
- Your responsibilities as an Insurance Sales Manager include setting and monitoring sales goals, facilitating the professional development of the team, and providing customer support.
- An Insurance Sales Manager determines the number of policies that should be sold during a certain period and oversees the sales team’s progress in meeting goals.
- Insurance Sales Managers provide strategies for increasing sales, feedback, and developing marketing campaigns.
- To be successful as an Insurance Sales Manager, you should have strong interpersonal skills, be passionate about providing support and motivation. Ultimately, a top-notch Insurance Sales Manager should be an exceptional leader, have good customer relations skills, and be goal-driven.
- Setting and monitoring sales objectives.
- Providing sales strategies, feedback, and marketing plans.
- Contributing to meeting sales targets.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry developments.
- Answering customer queries.
- Mediating disputes with customers
- Providing support for the team.
- Respond to clients’ insurance-related questions and issues.
- Minimum of 5 years experience on the same field.
- HND / B.Sc / M.Sc in any discipline
- Previous experience in an Insurance company.
- Sales acumen.
- Solid understanding of policies and products.
- Be able to provide mentorship.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Ms Word to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.