Jubaili Agrotec Limited was established in 2002 in Nigeria, which acquired since then a leading position in the market. The company has four branches in Kano, Ibadan, Abuja and Lagos. Our vision is to be leader in the agricultural sector. Our mission statement is “Let’s grow together”, growing hand in hand with our stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer (Filling Line)
- Monitoring the functioning process of the line
- Troubleshooting of the whole plant, from mixers, dispensers, liquid filling machines, packaging machines.
- Performing planned and predictive maintenance.
- Assessing need of spare parts.
- Completing and maintaining accurate, timely documentation and records as required by the business.
- Allocating jobs to subordinates to ensure quick response to maintenance request.
- Carrying-out other duties as may be assigned by the management.
- Minimum of B.Eng / HND in Mechanical Engineering or related field from a recognised Institution
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience in manufacturing industries.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Resumes (CV) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘Mechanical Engineer (Filling Line) -REF-ME20200002’ as the subject of the mail.