Hephzibah International Business Concepts is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Leader
- A Team Leader is a position found widely throughout various industries. A team leader works to ensure a positive experience for the customer by coaching and managing other employees.
- A team leader will also assist with the execution of daily operations by overseeing staff training, team building exercises and performance reviews.
- A team leader is well informed on the policies and expectations of the company and is usually promoted from within or has prior relevant experience.
- Actively seek to resolve any concerns while adhering to the company policy and standards of behavior
- Ensure company goals and objectives are being met by each employee and provide constructive feedback
- Address customer concerns in reference to products, services rendered or employee interactions
- Establish tasks for employees to ensure a clean workplace, this includes stocking supplies and maintaining clean restrooms and public spaces
- Ensure proper approval for customer discounts, returns and exchanges while providing customer satisfaction and positive interaction with the company
- Train new employees on company standards and procedures, from how to handle a negative customer experience to how to properly interact with clients
- Oversee and administer quizzes and tests to ensure employees have a firm understanding of company policy
- Oversee and maintain inventory and order office, cleaning and other supplies as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Management or other relevant industry field is preferred
- Experience organizing training initiatives for departments within the company
- Ability to effectively organize and manage multiple company initiatives and encourage coworkers to do the same
- Proficient using Microsoft Suite and other data entry software
- Instructional experience in a group business setting preferred
- Strong understanding of business goals and standards for customer service
- Experience analyzing company needs, employee development and goal setting
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior management and other departments
- Extensive knowledge of management strategies and practical application in the workplace
Application Closing Date
20th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.