Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Process Analyst
The business analyst is expected to perform the following tasks:
- Evaluate business requirements and serve as internal consultant to the business during product and project initiation requiring new or modified applications.
- Identify and/or audit product proposals, business requirements, existing policies and technologies
- Articulate various aspects of the client’s business and business drivers to other divisions
- Monitor business process improvement initiatives especially with regards to product development and continually find ways to streamline PPPТs and align them to international best practice.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyse information needs and functional requirements and deliver functional requirements and business requirements documentation.
- Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyse tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
The Business Analyst is expected to have the following educational qualification and experience:
- First Degree in Computer Science or related with at least 3-5 years work experience
- Minimum of 3 years working in a Banking environment
- Proven experience in solution delivery within a complex environment
- Extensive experience in gathering and documenting systems and products requirements for information technology environments
- Ability to thoroughly think out and evaluate alternatives, innovative problem resolution, pro-active approach and initiative to resolve problems
- Ability to work with little direction and supervision, timely completion of projects, makes time for unplanned assignments, adapts to changing priorities
- Strong communication skills with the ability to relate to diverse groups of internal and external clients to include vendors, consultants, designers and developers
Application Closing Date
17th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (in Microsoft word), current and expected salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with the Job Title as subject of the mail.