Savvy HR is a Strategic human resources management firm with strength in the enhancement of human resources management activities for businesses. Generating returns on investment is deeply a function of strategic human resources management practice.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Network Engineer & System Integrator
Job Type: Contract
- LAN, WAN, WLAN Design and Implementation
- Wireless Connectivity Design, Configuration and Impelementation
- Remote support of on-site engineers and end users/customers
- Remote troubleshooting and fault finding when issues occur
- Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Liaising with project management teams, third-line engineers
- Speaking with customers via email and phone for initial requirement capture
- Configure and install various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS)
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning
- Establishing the networking environment by designing system configuration, directing system installation, defining, documenting and enforcing system standards
- Design and implementation of new solutions and improving resilience of the current environment.
Application Closing Date
10th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.