21search Limited situated in the heart of Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria. 21Search focuses on deploying its resources towards providing a range of Manpower and Administrative Services tailored to meet your needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tax Associate
- Ensure detailed knowledge of the tax affairs of all Clients, providing each with sustainable tax solutions.
- Lead yourself and your team members to ensure efficient and effective service delivery to all Clients.
- Originate new Clients for the Company and originate new work from existing Clients for the Company.
- Provide thought-leadership in your chosen areas of interest in taxation by periodic practice development activities.
- Undertake multiple engagements and work with your Team members and other professionals and business support personnel in the provision of all service needs of Clients.
- Deepen the knowledge-base of the Company in the Tax Desks those assigned to you.
- Identify and make detailed proposition for any new Tax Desk for the Company.
- Maintain healthy relationships with all regulators and relevant tax authorities whose action or inaction may have a direct or indirect impact on the business of the Company.
- Manage risks and ensure that the practice of the Company is in accordance with extant laws and regulations at all times.
- Document all important correspondences with Clients both on SharePoint/Company’s server/electronically and manually.
- Keep all practice-related information, particularly Clients’ information as confidential as possible.
- Support the Supervising Partner in all his practice development efforts.
- Work directly with the Supervising Partner to meet your Tax Desk’s financial targets.
- Publish a minimum of 3 tax and related articles in a local or international journal.
- Provide overall knowledge, character and discipline in all your assigned responsibilities in the Company.
- Effectively manage and maintain healthy and profitable relationships with all existing Clients of the Company, resolving all issues in a timely and profitable manner.
- Mentor and supervise any intern or other personnel assigned to you for mentorship.
- Constantly update yourself on all areas of business development, tax practice and ancillary disciplines, including acquiring new skills and expertise valuable to yourself and the Company.
- Efficiently complete all other tasks as may be assigned by Management.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university in an appropriate field (Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics) and be a member of the Chartered Institute of Taxation in Nigeria.
- Must possess a minimum of 3 years of professional experience in a Tax Management role.
- Must be charismatic and possess a strong sense of judgement and wit.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Tax Associate”.