21search Limited situated in the heart of Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria. 21Search focuses on deploying its resources towards providing a range of Manpower and Administrative Services tailored to meet your needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Protection Associate
- Conduct Data Protection Compliance Audits (DPCAs) and Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIAs) for clients and affiliates in accordance with extant laws and clients’ relevant policies.
- Work with clients and affiliates in implementing agreed data protection policies and procedures whether arising from the DPCAs, DPIAs, clients’/affiliates’ relevant policies or legal and regulatory requirements.
- Improve or develop relevant templates including toolkits required for data protection international best practices and train clients/affiliates on their effective use; working alone or with an affiliate training organisation.
- Generally work with existing and potential partners, and affiliates on new training programmes and initiatives on data protection and cybersecurity, whether from Nigerian, regional (ECOWAS), continental (AU) and international perspectives.
- Manage relevant relationships with clients, affiliates, partners and regulators, to ensure that all organisational objectives are achieved.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Data Protection, Cybersecurity and Privacy functions.
- Robust knowledge of data protection, privacy rights and compliance laws with an ability to carry out compliance audits.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in preparing and reviewing training modules.
- Certification in Data Protection, Cybersecurity and Privacy Rights will be an advantage.
- Team coordination skills
- Ability to collate and analyze data.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com with the subject “Data Protection Associate”.