Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is an indigenous non-governmental organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting a broad range of global health interventions, education and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi is an allied organization to Family Health International (FH1360) with coexisting and mutually supportive interest in advancing the collective goals of the people and communities served. AHNI currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are seeking qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Associate Director-Strategic Information
Location: Cross River
Contract Type: Fixed Term
- Associate Director-Strategic Information provides leadership support to the State Director in all monitoring and evaluation (M&E) activities for AHNi in Cross River state.
- S/he supports the state Director in overall management and provision of technical inputs to improve and facilitate the delivery of sound technical assistance in M&E, including to the State Government (GON) upon request.
- S/he collaborates closely with other major stakeholders in the implementation and improvement of the national M&E effort in Cross River state.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- MB.BS / MD / PHD or similar degree with 5 to 7 years relevant experience with at least 5 years progressive experience working in Monitoring and Evaluation in large HIV/AIDS programs at national or international level.
- MS/MA in Demography, Economics and an MPH or similar degree with 7 to9 years relevant experience in project- level or state/national-level Monitoring and Evaluation in large HIV/AIDS programs at national or international ‘level.
- Sound practical knowledge of statistics and the use of statistical software.
- Proven experience in project development, planning and facilitating technical training.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health system and NGOs and CBOs is required. Familiarity with USAID and PEPFAR programs is required.
Application Closing Date
6th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward Suitability Statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-M&EJobs@ahnigeria.org with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Only applications sent electronically (I.e. bye-mall)
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Kindly note that prospective Individuals blacklisted from implementing the Global Fund grant are not eligible to apply for any of the advertised positions
- Disclaimer: AHNI does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.