Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is an indigenous non-governmental organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting a broad range of global health interventions, education and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi is an allied organization to Family Health International (FH1360) with coexisting and mutually supportive interest in advancing the collective goals of the people and communities served. AHNI currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are seeking qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Associate Director – Program & Operations
Location: Cross River
Contract Type: Fixed Term
- Associate Director – Program & Operations As a member of the Program Management Team working with the State Director, the Associate Director Programs & Operations will provide leadership, management, coordination, and technical expertise for the improvement of systems for planning, implementation, monitoring and reporting of SIDHAS project activities in Cross River state.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- MB.BS / MD / PHD or similar degree with 5-7 years relevant experience with international development programs which includes 5 years of relevant supervisory experience.
- Or MS/MA in Social Science, Public Health or related field, MPH preferred, and a minimum of 7-9 years relevant experience with international development programs which includes 5 years relevant supervisory experience.
- Or BS/BA in social science, public health or related field, with a minimum of 9-11 years relevant experience with international development programs which includes 5 years of relevant supervisory experience.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems, international donor organizations, NGOs and CBO5 is required.
- Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is required.
Application Closing Date
6th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward Suitability Statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-ProgMgtJobs@ahnigeria.org with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Only applications sent electronically (I.e. bye-mall)
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Kindly note that prospective Individuals blacklisted from implementing the Global Fund grant are not eligible to apply for any of the advertised positions
- Disclaimer: AHNI does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.