Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is an indigenous non-governmental organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting a broad range of global health interventions, education and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi is an allied organization to Family Health International (FH1360) with coexisting and mutually supportive interest in advancing the collective goals of the people and communities served. AHNI currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are seeking qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Institutional Capacity Strengthening / Monitoring & Evaluation Advisor
Contract Type: Fixed Term
Project: Global Fund
- Institutional Capacity Strengthening / Monitoring & Evaluation Advisor as a member of the Program Management Team, provide institutional support to the National Treatment and PMTCT Program (NTPP)/States as Implementing Entity (SlE) states (Benue, Nasarawa and FCT) at the North Central level in accordance with identified areas of strengthening in the state.
- He/ She will provide oversight and coordinate all institutional capacity strengthening activities in the NTPP/SIE states.
- He/ she is also responsible for the technical oversight for the implementation of M&E activities for the project and will work with including local implementing partners to ensure that monitoring and evaluation activities are appropriate and meet the donor and project’s M&E needs.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- BS/BA in public health, Sciences, economics, human resource development, business administration, health sciences, behavioural sciences or its recognized equivalent
- With 8- 10years of relevant experience with international development programs or public sector organizations
- Or MS/MA degree in public health, Economics human resource development, business administration, health sciences, behavioural sciences or its recognized equivalent
- With 5 – 7 years relevant experience with international development programs or public sector organizations. Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is required.
Application Closing Date
6th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward Suitability Statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-ProgMgtJobs@ahnigeria.org with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Only applications sent electronically (I.e. bye-mall)
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Kindly note that prospective Individuals blacklisted from implementing the Global Fund grant are not eligible to apply for any of the advertised positions
- Disclaimer: AHNI does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.