Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is an indigenous non-governmental organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting a broad range of global health interventions, education and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi is an allied organization to Family Health International (FH1360) with coexisting and mutually supportive interest in advancing the collective goals of the people and communities served. AHNI currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are seeking qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Technical Officer – GIS Health Informatics
Location: Cross River
Contract Type: Fixed Term
- Technical Officer – GIS Health Informatics will support the administration and management of AHNI’s management information system for routine data and data use at facility, state and country office level.
- S/he will ensure that all electronic information systems meet intended reporting and data output requirements for donors and G0N.
- S/he will provide technical support for the development and implementation of a systematic data analysis process of data outputs from the electronic Information systems, carrying out advanced data analysis and preparing data analysis products for presentation and reporting.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- University Degree in Social Sciences, Natural Sciences, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Database Management, Health Informatics or any related field
- A minimum 2 years’ experience in reporting position with Local or International NGOs; preferably in Care and treatment with sound understanding of HIV/AIDS, TB and TB/HIV technical areas as well as PEPFAR MER indicator requirements.
- Demonstrated experience optimizing dashboards on Power Bi, Tableau an added advantage.
- Experience with DHIS, DATIM and RADEV reporting a plus.
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and well-developed computer skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively as a member of a team.
- Ability to analyse and interpret large amount of information, manage tight deadlines and deliver high volumes of work with minimal supervision
- High degree of proficiency in written and spoken English communication.
Application Closing Date
6th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward Suitability Statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-M&EJobs@ahnigeria.org with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Only applications sent electronically (I.e. bye-mall)
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Kindly note that prospective Individuals blacklisted from implementing the Global Fund grant are not eligible to apply for any of the advertised positions
- Disclaimer: AHNI does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.