Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is an indigenous non-governmental organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting a broad range of global health interventions, education and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi is an allied organization to Family Health International (FH1360) with coexisting and mutually supportive interest in advancing the collective goals of the people and communities served. AHNI currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are seeking qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Technical Assistant – Clinicals Services
Location: Akwa Ibom (x8), Cross River (x3)
Contract Type: Fixed Term
Slot: 11 Openings
- Technical Assistant – Clinicals will provide technical and programmatic support to implement high quality comprehensive HIV/AIDS programs (ART, PMTCT,TB/HIV, RH/HIV, and HTS) and other services at the state level.
Minimum Recruitment Standard
- MBBS with a minimum of 1 year post national youth service experience in clinical care OR Registered Nurse/ Midwife/BSc Nursing with a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience.
- A sound understanding of HIV/AIDS,TB and TB/HIV technical areas.
Application Closing Date
6th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward Suitability Statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-PCTJobs@ahnigeria.org with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Only applications sent electronically (I.e. bye-mall)
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Kindly note that prospective Individuals blacklisted from implementing the Global Fund grant are not eligible to apply for any of the advertised positions
- Disclaimer: AHNI does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.