Fosad Consulting – Our client, an indigenous Oil and Gas Exploration and Production Company is looking to hire technically sound individuals for the position below in their Lagos, Warri and Offshore bases:
Job Title: Electrical Technician
Location: Offshore Delta State
Reporting Line: Maintenance Supervisor
Job Category: Full Time/Rotational
- Maintenance and repairs of all electrical equipment and systems, including generators and generator control systems, transformer systems, electrical motors, jacking systems, pumps, air conditioning and refrigeration systems, crane electrical systems.
- Troubleshoot electrical, and control systems of critical equipment for maintenance and or repair purposes.
- Responsible for preventive, routine and non-routine maintenance and for the repair of electrical systems of relevant machineries, pumps and compressors and document non-conformances and put a long term management plan in place.
- Formulate plans, review and analyze preventive maintenance strategy for the equipment and instrumentation to achieve highest efficiency for reliable and safe operations.
- Perform planned and breakdown maintenance on electrical systems of power generating sets, compressors and turbines to ensure no power out on the FPSO facility.
- Identify electrical equipment bad actors and use the data to study, propose and implement areas for improvement to enhance operations, influence procurement strategy and provide technical input in full cycle procurement processes to ensure all technical requirements are properly addressed.
- OND / HND or equivalent competency certification in Electrical Engineering trade tests.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of field experience with oil field electrical systems.
- Required offshore certifications – BOSIET/HUET and STCW.
Application Closing Date
1st July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the relevant position as the subject of their emails.