Fosad Consulting – Our client, an indigenous Oil and Gas Exploration and Production Company is looking to hire technically sound individuals for the position below in their Lagos, Warri and Offshore bases:
Job Title: Production Supervisor
Location: Offshore, Delta
Reporting Line: Production Operations Manager
Job Category: Full Time/Rotational
- Accountable for operations and facilities maintenance to ensure operational reliability and zero down time.
- Position is accountable for process and operations safety performance and logistics support for operations.
- Supervise, monitor and control of oil and gas production activities and utility systems to ensure that production targets are achieved.
- Control well production operations to produce crude oil and gas at the required levels to meet the Company’s production targets.
- Monitor well head and process equipment and coordinate the regular maintenance and repair of facilities & wells.
- Ensure that areal barriers are maintained and that safety notices are prominently displayed in all work areas.
- Coordinate with Asset management team to use reservoir data to optimize production.
- Minimum of Higher National Diploma (HND), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) or Bachelor of Engineering degree in a core engineering discipline (Petroleum or Production). A Master’s degree or equivalent will be an added advantage.
- 10 years oil field operations experience, preferably in Well Head operation or Process Plants operation.
- Possession of relevant work certifications.
Application Closing Date
1st July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.