Fosad Consulting – Our client, an indigenous Oil and Gas Exploration and Production Company is looking to hire technically sound individuals for the position below in their Lagos, Warri and Offshore bases:
Job Title: Production Operations Technician
Location: Offshore Delta State
Reporting Line: Production Supervisor/OIM
Job Category: Full Time/Rotational
- Production of Crude Oil from Wellheads, through Process Plant and into Storage Tanks.
- Crude Oil Process Plant Monitoring, Instrumentation & Control to achieve efficient Oil/Water/Gas Separations and Optimum Production of the Relative Rates of Oil, Water & Gas taking into cognizant, the Safety of Personnel & Equipment as priority.
- Follow Permit to Work (PTW) System and ensure that Work Procedures are adhered to.
- Process Plant Monitoring and Control to ensure that produced oil, water & gas are within government regulatory approved standards.
- Monitoring of ancillary production support utilities and power generating equipment to ensure their healthy functionality.
- Hourly Well, Process Plant & Utilities Monitoring to ensure minimum downtime of equipment and 100% oil production uptime.
- Execute and coordinate actions to maintain utilities and energy sources necessary to support daily production
- Monitor and control process plant with minimum down time.
- Prior to start-up of any plant or equipment, inspect and confirm suitability to return to normal service,
- Operate, monitor and troubleshoot well control systems.
- Identify deviations from standard operating conditions and bringing deviations or malfunctions to the attention of the Production Supervisor.
- Follow Permit to Work (PTW) system, rules, regulations and work procedure.
- Minimum of OND / HND in any technical field.
- Minimum of 5 years of Offshore work experience.
- Possession of relevant trade tests certifications.
- Experience of operating and maintaining oil and gas production, water injection and protection systems.
- Experience with Operations Management Systems, Safety Management Systems and Maintenance Management Systems.
- Knowledge of marine plant, equipment and/or machinery operation.
Application Closing Date
1st July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.