Chevron Employees Multipurpose Cooperative Society (CEMCS Ltd.) – The Society was first registered as Gulf Oil Employees Cooperative Society in 1966. It Changed name to Chevron Employees Cooperative Thrift and Credit Society Limited (CECT & CS LTD) in 1995 inline with the host company’s change management. It was Upgraded to Chevron Employees Multipurpose Cooperative Society (CEMCS Ltd) In 2006 to capture its increasing membership and business scope.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Support / Business Services Representative
Location: Warri, Delta
Responsibilities and Duties
- Receive members (Regular and Retirees) requests/enquiries for CEMCS products and services and provide advisory services
- Serve as liaison officer between the members and the CEMCS Head office
- Follow-up with the respective units to ensure members requests/enquiries are treated promptly
- Ensure all payments for CEMCS products and services are accounted for appropriately, receipts issued and remitted to the bank promptly
- Coordinate all CEMCS activities on location
- Support CEMCS Warri Representative as required
- Escalate to your supervisor promptly all unresolved issues that require superior level intervention
- Prepare and render monthly reports appropriately to the Business Support Lead
Qualifications and Experience
- First degree from a reputable and accredited higher institution
- 1 – 3 years’ work experience
Application Closing Date
26th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Click on the link above to apply. You will be expected to select which role you are applying for before submitting your application.