A reputable company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive (Aviation Fuel Marketing)
Key Roles And Responsibilities
- Contract bidding for regional and international airlines
- Identifying sales leads and new clients
- Developing long term relationships within the aviation market
- Jet A1 Platt pricing
- Monitoring aviation sales and reporting back to the Executive Director
- Liaising with operations team at the company’s airports locations to ensure timely delivery of Jet A1 to clients.
- Evaluating market conditions, developing account strategies and actions plans to expand current accounts and penetrate new markets
- Ability to make strategic, analytical decisions while negotiating business deals
- Writing Prompt and concise reports on matters of Business Development
- Responsible for customer profiling, service and retention
- Price quoting and reviewing activity and initiating follow ups
- Attending industry events and trade shows
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Aviation Experience And Skills Required
- At least five years’ experience in sales, in the aviation industry or target-based environments
- Min 2:1 in relevant course of study from a reputable university
- Masters degree is an added advantage but not necessary
- Ability to travel as required
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications (Office, Outlook, Excel)
- Demonstrates a customer service mindset
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong marketing and negotiation skills.
- Smart, proactive, self-starter with a sense of urgency and “can do” attitude.
Application Closing Date
12th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.