Helena Frey Limited – We are a human capital development company dedicated to building a balanced and functional workforce capable of confronting organizational needs and challenges. Through strategic partnerships and collaborations with varied stakeholders and deploying our research-based solutions for the organizations, individual, and youth we serve, we undertake organizational, people related, learning and development programs, psychometric testing, assist organizations build internal capabilities, align their processes, procedures and human capital potential to meet their enterprise strategic goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Ionic and Python Developer
- The Mobile Developer will deliver well designed, highly testable, and resilient mobile applications that create premium native experiences for Customers and consumers
- The preferred candidate will also be instrumental in driving the organizations mobile technology roadmap forward and evangelizing mobile development and testing practices in the company.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Software Engineering: Creating and implementing source code for new applications that can run on a multi-platform environment, Android, IOS
- Testing and debugging source code
- Evaluating existing applications and performing updates and modifications
- Defining company’s code review standards and Perform code Reviews
- Training & Deployment – Developing and deploying user training on App and implementing hyper care.
- Developing technical and functional documentation to represent the design and code of new applications
- Knowledge of Agile Methodology would be an added advantage.
- Creating and implementing source code for new applications that can run on a multi-platform environment, Android, IOS, Testing and debugging source code
- Minimum of 3 years cumulative mobile app development, design, and/or architecture experience with technology experience from at least one of the following areas: Server-side / Middleware, UX/UI Design Skills, Native Applications (iOS, Android, Windows), Share at least 3 Mobile Apps that have been developed and delivered.
Application Closing Date
8th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.