Helena Frey Limited – We are a human capital development company dedicated to building a balanced and functional workforce capable of confronting organizational needs and challenges. Through strategic partnerships and collaborations with varied stakeholders and deploying our research-based solutions for the organizations, individual, and youth we serve, we undertake organizational, people related, learning and development programs, psychometric testing, assist organizations build internal capabilities, align their processes, procedures and human capital potential to meet their enterprise strategic goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Channel Sales Representative
- Offer for sale, company products and services to organizations, hardware and software sales engineers, retailers and other business channels to ensure repeat orders and meet financial targets.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Source for new sales channel businesses within assigned territory and offer the specialized products of the company
- Manage diverse sales activities of partners to generate revenue and meet assigned target
- Coordinate with partners to create and execute business plans to meet sales goals and improve awareness of the product brand
- Maintain and develop mutually beneficial relationship with channels while evaluating partner sales performance to recommend improvement plans.
- Educate partners about product portfolio and complimentary services offered.
- Address partner sales and after-sales related issues in a timely manner.
- Manage sales pipeline, forecast monthly sales and identify new business opportunities.
- 3-5 years demonstrable sales experience with positive financial outcomes
- Excellent organizational and personal effectiveness skills
- Self-Driven and result-oriented.
Application Closing Date
8th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.