Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager (Construction Machines)
- Responsible for selling construction machines for mechanical uses to old and new clients.
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Negotiate and close agreements with large customers
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics and suggest improvements
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Perform research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities
- Check out existing equipment and recommend upgrades or replacements.
- Provide competitive information such as bid situations, pricing data, or bundling arrangements in order to establish negotiated pricing contracts for assigned products.
- Perform product demonstrations, installations, and application support.
- Improve product knowledge and sales techniques.
- Travel throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders or talks with customers on sales floor or by phone.
- Arrange for installation and test-operation of machinery and recommends solutions to product-related problems.
- B.Sc Degree in Sales, Business Administration or relevant field
- Minimum 5 years proven work experience as a sales manager in selling construction machinery
- Experience managing a high performance sales team
- Knowledge of CRM software and Microsoft Office Suite
- An ability to understand and analyze sales performance metrics
- Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills
- Strong communication and team management skills
- Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Availability to travel as needed
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject of the mail.