Ascentech Services Limited – Our client, a leading supplier of construction chemicals and solutions to the construction industry and providing exceptional customer service to its diverse clients, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Sales Manager – Admixture / Construction Chemicals
- Analyze existing and potential markets to identify and secure business opportunities
- Provide support to counterparts to ensure product launch, exhibitions, events are well supported and product support readiness internally and with distributors is aligned with company directions.
- Prepare effective proposals, presentations, demonstrations and sales tool on business development opportunities for management
- Support and actively lead internal projects as designated by Technical Support Manager.
- Manage nominated distributors and customers in nominated countries with close communication and relationship to enhance the service deliverables to Customers.
- Establish and maintain a customer relations management database and develop good customer relationships by personal visits, phone calls, follow-ups, e-mails etc.
- Execute tactical action plans as set by the department, and work with Managers and internal teams to convert identified business opportunities and achieve targeted business goals
- Provides technical expertise to the company offered technology, tools, and on customer technical- related business needs.
- Coordinate with the Head of Sales in problem-solving, resourcing and budgeting activities
- Gather accurate information on competition activities on a regular basis and produce Market share reports on a quarterly basis.
Education / Experience / General Requirements
- B.Sc /HND in Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or related field
- 3 to 5 years of experience within the construction chemical industry
- Prior experience in Admixture Sales is an added advantage
- Professional appearance, excellent communication skills, and the right attitude
- Ability to relate technical information to non-technical people at all levels.
- Familiarity with MS Office applications, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Previous experience in a relevant industry.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.