Ascentech Services Limited – Our client, a leading group with retail operations in the home appliances segment of the FMCG industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Online Sales Executive
- We are currently looking to hire a result-driven Online Sales Executive, who will be responsible for the company’s digital platform of its Home Appliances products.
- Responsible for all product listing and content development
- Sourcing and collecting all pictures from Product Managers/Marketing Department/Digital Team
- Effectively manage 3rd party portal seller centre (JUMIA / KONGA, etc)
- Engage with Digital Marketing team to enhance performance of all seller centre platforms
- Engage with web designing team for pictures and graphic editing.
- Manage end to end order cycle management process for all e-commerce orders.
- Follow-up on payment and reconciliation for all e-commerce orders
- Timely update of stock availability for all listed products.
- Conduct price analysis via all e-commerce portals.
- Managing customers’ queries and feedback for service and returns.
- MIS management and reporting.
Education & Experience
- B.Sc / HND in any discipline.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position
Essential Person Skills, Competencies & Attributes:
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization and with staff.
- Good SEO and Web Design skills. Graphics Design skills will be an advantage
- Passionate and self-driven with a keen attention for details а
- Must be decisive, courageous, with good decision-making skills.
- Industry knowledge will be a plus
- Project Management experience
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- Expertise using Google Analytics, Microsoft Office, and relevant Creative / Design tools
- Ability to create, maintain and present complex dynamic cross-functional calendars.
Application Closing Date
14th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.