Dominion Consulting – Our client, one of the foremost steels and metal construction companies in Nigeria, urgently requires the services of experienced, dedicated, articulate, smart and intelligent individuals for the position below:
Job Title: Female Marketing Executive
Location: Mainland, Lagos
- We are looking for a passionate Female Marketing Executive who’ll provide strategic and practical advice to boost our client`s company’s marketing efforts. You’ll organize the activities and marketing strategy.
- The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker and knowledgeable in everyday marketing activities. We want to see excellent communicator, with lots of enthusiasm, who is ready to make a difference. Knowledge of the industry matters too.
- The goal is to ensure that the marketing operations of our client will engage her customers and outperform her competition.
- Working closely with the Head of Marketing Unit and networking with extraneous sources, the marketing consultant will conduct interviews, design questionnaires, present well and have exceptional research skills.
- Ideal candidate should also be able to take charge of a situation for the good of the company and its employees.
- Having excellent computing skills is a bonus and fantastic interpersonal skills are a must.
- Align company goals with marketing strategy.
- Ideate with SEO, social media, and content teams to create campaign strategy. Analyze market trends and competitors’ methods. She MUST be target-driven and result-oriented.
- The marketing consultant role requires an analytical mind and a person who has exceptional report writing skills, communication skills, phone handling skills and is able to negotiate effectively with clients.
- The role requires the candidate to prepare proposals, develop an effective marketing strategy and/or assist in the current strategy.
- Previous experience in the Consulting, Branding, Marketing, Sales Activities/Industry is very essential.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Statistics, or relevant field preferred
- At least (2) years’ previous experience as a marketing associate, marketing assistant, or related position
- Able to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Strong leadership, planning, and execution skills
- Pays strict attention to detail while managing multiple projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- In-depth understanding of industry and its position in the market
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge
- Competitive Remuneration
- Opportunities for growth
- Periodic Training Opportunities
Application Closing Date
2nd June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com Email subject should be the job title.