Dominion Consulting – Our client, one of the foremost steels and metal construction companies in Nigeria, urgently requires the services of experienced, dedicated, articulate, smart and intelligent individuals for the position below:
Job Title: Metallurgical & Materials Engineer
Location: Mainland, Lagos
- Assigns work to technicians based on capacity and skill.
- Ensures full utilization of service hours by maximizing available man-hour.
- Plans daily operations of the workshop.
- Ensures highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Ensures safety in the workshop.
- Ensures accurate estimate are made and ensures part dispensing are accurate and keeping the workshop tools, equipment and facilities are in good condition.
- Ensures correct qualitative and quantitative quality control.
- Oversees the inspection of jobs before delivery/commissioning.
- Presents reports and updates to the Head, Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul on work activities
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Metallurgy & Metal Forming or relevant discipline.
- Prior experience in steel and metal construction is very essential.
- Ability to effectively interact with clients to identify their requirement and facilitate processes to meet customers’ need.
- Extreme proficiency in Microsoft packages.
- A very good knowledge and experience in workshop management
- Competitive Remuneration
- Opportunities for growth
- Periodic Training Opportunities
Application Closing Date
2nd June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Email subject should be the job title.