Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Support Engineer – Dynamics ERP
Ref #: 242148
- Are you a natural problem solver looking for an organization where your career can develop rapidly within a short time frame?
- Do you want to gain global experience and get extensive training on high-end software products and solutions?
- Do you take pride in delivering great customer service?
- Tek-Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations. Due to expansion we are looking to add to our team of software support engineers.
- As a customer facing support engineer your role will be to provide phone and email based technical support to corporate customers while ensuring ticket resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Working on the Dynamics ERP team you will be supporting customers experiencing difficulties with their relationship management system
- Supported by our quality assurance team, domain experts and training and development department, you will have a comprehensive induction and training program to ensure you deliver extraordinary customer service.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Provide Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations support for users via phone and email.
- Follow best practices and processes to deliver top-notch customer satisfaction
- Field incoming problems from end-users to resolve application, hardware and Provide Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations software issues.
- Prioritize, schedule, and administer all instances where enhancements and defect resolution are required
- Communicate Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations application problems and issues to key stakeholders, including management, development teams, end-users, and unit leaders.
- Ensure all IT and Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations support requests are dealt with in an efficient and timely manner.
- Accurately maintain logs and documentation related to Service Requests gotten from customers.
- Participate in the Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations applications training programs and individual classes.
- Assist in creating end-user documentation, instructions, procedures, and processes
- All other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related education from technical institute is a plus.
- Microsoft SQL Server Administration
- Windows Server Administration
- Microsoft Azure Virtual Machine Management
- Microsoft Office 365 Knowledge
- Azure Active directory
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently to be considered for this role
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written skills required to communicate with users.
- 2+ years of experience in a technical support environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX, NAV or Any Other ERP Solution would be an asset.
- Can work a shift-based job.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Nigeria records 226 new cases of COVID-19… 131 in Lagos and 25 in Ogun
Buhari meets with Governors, Ministers as Nigerians await update on lockdown ease
Unilever Nigeria Plc Management Trainee Programme
BREAKING: Abia Commissioner for Environment, Solomon Ogunji is dead
265 new cases of COVID-19 recorded in Nigeria
50 trafficked Nigerian girls and 19 stranded Nigerians evacuated from Lebanon
Nollywood actress, Emilia Dike slumps and dies in Enugu
216 new cases of COVID-19 recorded in Nigeria as confirmed cases rise to 6175
Market Development Officer (MDO) at the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD) – FGN/IFAD-VCDP Project
I had dirts on Jude Okoye, but I didn’t fight him because I didn’t think it was necessary – Cynthia Morgan
COVID-19: How CAN, Islamic council are working for worship centre reopening
Man dies after being rejected by Lagos hospital for fear of Coronavirus
“I can’t breathe” Horrific video shows moment African American man is killed after a Minneapolis police officer knelt on his neck to restrain him
Doctor and nurse who cancelled their wedding due to Coronavirus pandemic tie the knot in hospital chapel
Cristiano Ronaldo unveils his new look
Coronavirus: Lowdown extended by two weeks in Kaduna
NCDC announces 276 COVID-19 cases as total hits 8344
U.S. Mission to Nigeria Job Recruitment
Travel Coordinator (USEFMs) at the U.S. Consulate General, Lagos
Registered Nurse at the U.S. Embassy in Abuja
Metro4 years ago
Cheating wife stuck to man in an hotel
News2 months ago
Sanusi reveals why he can return as Emir of Kano [Watch video]
latest news3 years ago
N-Power releases names of pre-selected 2017 N-TEACH [FULL LIST]
Entertainment4 years ago
Funke Akindele replies to Buhari’s comment
News2 months ago
Outrage as professor of medicine is accused of “colluding” with late Coronavirus patient to hide his travel history from doctors, nurses and burial attendants in Kwara
Metro4 years ago
World’s oldest man,aged 145, discovered in Indonesia
music3 years ago
UNCLE G epic musical video shoot
latest news11 months ago
IMF’s Christine Lagarde resigns as Managing Director