Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Support Engineer – Dynamics ERP
Ref #: 242148
- Are you a natural problem solver looking for an organization where your career can develop rapidly within a short time frame?
- Do you want to gain global experience and get extensive training on high-end software products and solutions?
- Do you take pride in delivering great customer service?
- Tek-Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations. Due to expansion we are looking to add to our team of software support engineers.
- As a customer facing support engineer your role will be to provide phone and email based technical support to corporate customers while ensuring ticket resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Working on the Dynamics ERP team you will be supporting customers experiencing difficulties with their relationship management system
- Supported by our quality assurance team, domain experts and training and development department, you will have a comprehensive induction and training program to ensure you deliver extraordinary customer service.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Provide Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations support for users via phone and email.
- Follow best practices and processes to deliver top-notch customer satisfaction
- Field incoming problems from end-users to resolve application, hardware and Provide Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations software issues.
- Prioritize, schedule, and administer all instances where enhancements and defect resolution are required
- Communicate Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations application problems and issues to key stakeholders, including management, development teams, end-users, and unit leaders.
- Ensure all IT and Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations support requests are dealt with in an efficient and timely manner.
- Accurately maintain logs and documentation related to Service Requests gotten from customers.
- Participate in the Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations applications training programs and individual classes.
- Assist in creating end-user documentation, instructions, procedures, and processes
- All other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related education from technical institute is a plus.
- Microsoft SQL Server Administration
- Windows Server Administration
- Microsoft Azure Virtual Machine Management
- Microsoft Office 365 Knowledge
- Azure Active directory
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently to be considered for this role
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written skills required to communicate with users.
- 2+ years of experience in a technical support environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX, NAV or Any Other ERP Solution would be an asset.
- Can work a shift-based job.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online