Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Global Consumer Lead
- Do you have a background in IT consumer support? Do you want to be responsible for delivering extraordinary customer service whilst traveling the world?
- Are you looking for a rapidly growing company to take your career to the next level?
- Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations
- Due to expansion, we are hiring a global head of consumer support.
- With a background in IT support and extensive consumer experience, you will monitor, grow and lead the overall performance and targets of your staff
- As part of our management team, you will have a demonstrable experience leading a support team of at least 500 global team members
- You will have complete control to deliver exception customer support 24/7 worldwide to one of the largest branded electronic gaming companies
- As this is a global role you may be based anywhere in the world, but you will be required to travel to key locations, including Vietnam and Bulgaria.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Prioritizes client, staff and organizational requirements, ensuring clear communications with internal and external partners regarding news, feedback, plans and issue resolutions;
- Manage the team’s productivity and headcount collaborating with talent acquisition and learning and development supporting performance management and people development
- Operational responsibility for KPIs and overall SLA
- Build, implement and maintain business processes
- Attend and proactively participate/manage meetings with senior client contacts, international stakeholders and partners covering operational updates, plans and issues and business and workflow reviews to diagnose areas of improvement
- Run, analyze reports and create action plans to improve the operation and ensure metrics achievement
What We’re Looking For
- Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support
- You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Skills and Competencies:
- A background in delivering consumer support is critical
- Strong organizational, planning, leadership and management skills with presentations skills all delivered with a confident and professional manner
- Excellent soft skills including critical thinking, decision making, conflict resolution, influence and negotiation skills
- Committed to self-development and the development of others.
In return, we offer you:
- An excellent remuneration package
- Prestigious offices in central locations around the world
- Friendly working atmosphere
- Continuous professional development and certification programs
- A commitment to offering career development opportunities to meet your full potential.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online