Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Operations Manager (Office 3650)
- We’re growing rapidly. Would you like to join us?
- Are you looking for a rapidly growing company to take your career to the next level?
- Do you have a passion for delivering best-in-class IT support directly to consumers?
- Does taking responsibility for delivering extraordinary customer service while travelling the world interest you?
- Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations.
What are we looking for?
- We’re looking for a superstar Operations manager of Office 365 to join our management team.
- With a background in IT support and extensive customer experience, you will monitor, grow and lead the overall performance and targets of your staff setting and surpassing targets.
- Your success will be driven from your previous experience of leading support teams of at least 500 people spread across the globe.
- Reporting to the Chief Operations Officer, you will have complete control to deliver exceptional customer support 24/7 worldwide, for a leading global tech company.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Pro-actively manage client, staff and organizational requirements to meet key customer KPI`s and SLA’s including accurate reporting of performance and delivery.
- Ensure effective client delivery through management of headcount, talent acquisition; lines of communications with internal and external partners, performance management and people development.
- Take ownership of business processed which may involve building new or improving current processed and then implementation and maintenance.
- Ensure stakeholders (internal and external) are proactively managed including senior client contacts, international stakeholders and partners including such areas as operational updates, plans and issues and business and workflow reviews to diagnose areas of improvement.
- Driving CSAT and pushing for reaching an extra mile – growth and expansion for LOBs based in partnership and ace results.
- Client Interaction – managing the relationship and brand; Innovation to improve efficiency and effectiveness of service delivery.
- Manage action planning and implementation of outcomes by ensuring effective reporting is in place.
- 10+ years of relevant experience in the IT/BPO sector.
- Strong organizational, planning, leadership and management skills with presentations skills all delivered with a confident and professional manner.
- Experience leading a support team of at least 300 global team members.
- Excellent soft skills including critical thinking, decision making, conflict resolution, influence and negotiation skills.
- Experience in multinational environment.
- Committed to self-development and the development of others.
Application Closing Date
22nd July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Nigeria records 226 new cases of COVID-19… 131 in Lagos and 25 in Ogun
Buhari meets with Governors, Ministers as Nigerians await update on lockdown ease
Unilever Nigeria Plc Management Trainee Programme
BREAKING: Abia Commissioner for Environment, Solomon Ogunji is dead
265 new cases of COVID-19 recorded in Nigeria
50 trafficked Nigerian girls and 19 stranded Nigerians evacuated from Lebanon
Nollywood actress, Emilia Dike slumps and dies in Enugu
Market Development Officer (MDO) at the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD) – FGN/IFAD-VCDP Project
216 new cases of COVID-19 recorded in Nigeria as confirmed cases rise to 6175
I had dirts on Jude Okoye, but I didn’t fight him because I didn’t think it was necessary – Cynthia Morgan
COVID-19: How CAN, Islamic council are working for worship centre reopening
Man dies after being rejected by Lagos hospital for fear of Coronavirus
“I can’t breathe” Horrific video shows moment African American man is killed after a Minneapolis police officer knelt on his neck to restrain him
Doctor and nurse who cancelled their wedding due to Coronavirus pandemic tie the knot in hospital chapel
Cristiano Ronaldo unveils his new look
Coronavirus: Lowdown extended by two weeks in Kaduna
NCDC announces 276 COVID-19 cases as total hits 8344
U.S. Mission to Nigeria Job Recruitment
Travel Coordinator (USEFMs) at the U.S. Consulate General, Lagos
Registered Nurse at the U.S. Embassy in Abuja
Metro4 years ago
Cheating wife stuck to man in an hotel
News2 months ago
Sanusi reveals why he can return as Emir of Kano [Watch video]
latest news3 years ago
N-Power releases names of pre-selected 2017 N-TEACH [FULL LIST]
Entertainment4 years ago
Funke Akindele replies to Buhari’s comment
News2 months ago
Outrage as professor of medicine is accused of “colluding” with late Coronavirus patient to hide his travel history from doctors, nurses and burial attendants in Kwara
Metro4 years ago
World’s oldest man,aged 145, discovered in Indonesia
music3 years ago
UNCLE G epic musical video shoot
latest news11 months ago
IMF’s Christine Lagarde resigns as Managing Director