Dkt International is a social marketing organization whose core mission is the provision of safe and affordable options for family planning and HIV prevention.
Dkt International is one of the largest private providers of family planning and reproductive health products and services in the developing world.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Location: Ilorin, Kwara
Reporting To: Area Manager
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Effectively and efficiently cover assigned territory and maintain a list of healthcare providers/customers by building business relationships with them and ensuring adequate distribution.
- Cover hospitals, clinics, maternity homes, PPMVs, pharmacies, supermarkets, convenient stores and individual providers regularly to ensure availability of our products.
- Achieve monthly sales target and cash collection.
- Diligently implement the medical detailing program of the organization in the area of responsibility and educate providers on family planning and the various contraceptive methods.
- Implement number of calls daily, visit all distribution channels as specified, achieve sales target and merchandise as per organization’s guidelines and standards.
- Write and send meaningful field sales report with photos.
- Act as a link between the organization and the providers and execute the sales/distribution, medical detailing objectives, build capacity of the providers, identify and report training needs of providers accordingly.
- Building the organization’s image in the respective working areas and territories.
Qualifications / Experience
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy / Pharmacology / Biological Sciences
- Minimum of 4 years medical detailing experience with a multinational pharmaceutical company
- Be prepared to travel frequently within the territory
- Must possess a high level of integrity and responsibility
- Advanced presentation, analytical and communication skills (oral and written)
- Should be market oriented
- Advanced computer skills – Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong customer service, interpersonal skills and professional demeanour
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Medical Sales Representative – Kwara State” as the subject of the email.
Nigeria records 226 new cases of COVID-19… 131 in Lagos and 25 in Ogun
Buhari meets with Governors, Ministers as Nigerians await update on lockdown ease
Unilever Nigeria Plc Management Trainee Programme
BREAKING: Abia Commissioner for Environment, Solomon Ogunji is dead
265 new cases of COVID-19 recorded in Nigeria
50 trafficked Nigerian girls and 19 stranded Nigerians evacuated from Lebanon
Nollywood actress, Emilia Dike slumps and dies in Enugu
216 new cases of COVID-19 recorded in Nigeria as confirmed cases rise to 6175
Market Development Officer (MDO) at the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD) – FGN/IFAD-VCDP Project
I had dirts on Jude Okoye, but I didn’t fight him because I didn’t think it was necessary – Cynthia Morgan
COVID-19: How CAN, Islamic council are working for worship centre reopening
Man dies after being rejected by Lagos hospital for fear of Coronavirus
“I can’t breathe” Horrific video shows moment African American man is killed after a Minneapolis police officer knelt on his neck to restrain him
Doctor and nurse who cancelled their wedding due to Coronavirus pandemic tie the knot in hospital chapel
Cristiano Ronaldo unveils his new look
Coronavirus: Lowdown extended by two weeks in Kaduna
NCDC announces 276 COVID-19 cases as total hits 8344
U.S. Mission to Nigeria Job Recruitment
Travel Coordinator (USEFMs) at the U.S. Consulate General, Lagos
Registered Nurse at the U.S. Embassy in Abuja
Metro4 years ago
Cheating wife stuck to man in an hotel
News2 months ago
Sanusi reveals why he can return as Emir of Kano [Watch video]
latest news3 years ago
N-Power releases names of pre-selected 2017 N-TEACH [FULL LIST]
Entertainment4 years ago
Funke Akindele replies to Buhari’s comment
News2 months ago
Outrage as professor of medicine is accused of “colluding” with late Coronavirus patient to hide his travel history from doctors, nurses and burial attendants in Kwara
Metro4 years ago
World’s oldest man,aged 145, discovered in Indonesia
music3 years ago
UNCLE G epic musical video shoot
latest news11 months ago
IMF’s Christine Lagarde resigns as Managing Director