SDSD provides software platform and application development services to the maritime industry. We support maritime companies worldwide from our offices in the UK, Greece, Bulgaria, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Vietnam and Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Engineer (Xamarin Developer)
Location: Ado-Odo / Ota, Ogun
- Strong experience using Xamarin required.
- Strong database design and programming experience.
- Multi-platform mobile development experience combining development, testing and troubleshooting. Understanding of mobile architecture and components.
- Understanding of IIS web servers, web server/application configuration & content caching
- Experience working with Entity Framework.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong multitasking and prioritisation, analytical and organisational skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision or work in a team-oriented project.
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and customer service skills.
- A collaborative personality who enjoy working in a team-oriented environment.
- Excellent debugging skills. Able to debug complex technical issues including multiple system components.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.