Careclick continues to pioneer and provide a whole range of Telehealth equipment and technologies that provide consultation and support our subscribers all through their entire patient experience including applications, devices, carts, kiosks and other specialized innovative medical devices.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 1 – 3 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Medical / Healthcare
MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS EXECUTIVE
CareClick Technologies – a digital healthcare consultancy firm is looking to hire a qualified Marketing/Communications Executive for increasing brand awareness through the promotion of the company’s services on a variety of media and events, managing our online/offline communication and offering general coordination on our promotional materials and its distribution through online/offline channels. Ultimately, the successful applicant will act as our brand’s voice to our customers and attract new clients.
If you have experience in identifying and building long-term relationships with target audiences, we’d like to meet you.
- Responsible for the planning of company promotional and advertising communications projects including electronic, print, and special events as part of the company’s larger sales and marketing plan.
- Supervise the design team/consultants to create and distribute through appropriate channels all marketing materials to customers/potential customers including videos, white papers, newsletters, emails and brochures.
- Create original, error free, clear, and concise copy for website content, promotional materials, blog entry, and newsletter that ensures compelling and effective communication.
- Working with media outlets and industry experts to plan press conferences and interviews as part of a larger marketing campaign.
- Responsible for all brand awareness/company interactions on the social media, including responding to messages on website and social media, creating messages, uploading photos, responding to queries and generating inbound traffic that strengthens company’s social media presence.
- Apply various digital analytics and media tracking tools to generate reports on progress of work on the social media.
- Track marketing performance and metrics such as app downloads, customer engagement and conversion rates to identify ways they can improve during future marketing campaigns.
- Regular reports on marketing activities including data analysis and creation of presentations on that tracked analysis to deliver to upper management.
- Work with upper management to develop and prepare marketing plans, including budget and short and long-term strategy, including putting in place measures for recording success in marketing and communication efforts.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Mass Communication, Public Relations or any other relevant field
- 1-3 years post NYSC experience in a Marketing Communications role or organisation.
- Experience in working with MS Office
- Experience with content management (e.g. WordPress)
- Marketing software (Campaign Monitor, Google Analytics, Hubspot)
- Email marketing software (Mailchimp, Campaigner, Campaign Monitor)
- Data analytics tools (Excel, Tableau)
- Familiarity with B2C and B2B advertising campaigns
- Strong experience with social media marketing campaign and SEO principles
- Proficiency in English and exceptional presentation skills
- Strong verbal as well as written communication skills
- Excellent graphic designs skills.
- A keen eye for details
NGN 80,000 – NGN120,000/monthly – commensurate with level of experience.
Method of Application
Nigeria records 226 new cases of COVID-19… 131 in Lagos and 25 in Ogun
Buhari meets with Governors, Ministers as Nigerians await update on lockdown ease
BREAKING: Abia Commissioner for Environment, Solomon Ogunji is dead
Unilever Nigeria Plc Management Trainee Programme
265 new cases of COVID-19 recorded in Nigeria
50 trafficked Nigerian girls and 19 stranded Nigerians evacuated from Lebanon
Nollywood actress, Emilia Dike slumps and dies in Enugu
216 new cases of COVID-19 recorded in Nigeria as confirmed cases rise to 6175
Market Development Officer (MDO) at the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD) – FGN/IFAD-VCDP Project
I had dirts on Jude Okoye, but I didn’t fight him because I didn’t think it was necessary – Cynthia Morgan
COVID-19: How CAN, Islamic council are working for worship centre reopening
Man dies after being rejected by Lagos hospital for fear of Coronavirus
“I can’t breathe” Horrific video shows moment African American man is killed after a Minneapolis police officer knelt on his neck to restrain him
Doctor and nurse who cancelled their wedding due to Coronavirus pandemic tie the knot in hospital chapel
Cristiano Ronaldo unveils his new look
Coronavirus: Lowdown extended by two weeks in Kaduna
NCDC announces 276 COVID-19 cases as total hits 8344
U.S. Mission to Nigeria Job Recruitment
Travel Coordinator (USEFMs) at the U.S. Consulate General, Lagos
Registered Nurse at the U.S. Embassy in Abuja
Metro4 years ago
Cheating wife stuck to man in an hotel
News2 months ago
Sanusi reveals why he can return as Emir of Kano [Watch video]
latest news3 years ago
N-Power releases names of pre-selected 2017 N-TEACH [FULL LIST]
Entertainment4 years ago
Funke Akindele replies to Buhari’s comment
News2 months ago
Outrage as professor of medicine is accused of “colluding” with late Coronavirus patient to hide his travel history from doctors, nurses and burial attendants in Kwara
Metro4 years ago
World’s oldest man,aged 145, discovered in Indonesia
music3 years ago
UNCLE G epic musical video shoot
latest news11 months ago
IMF’s Christine Lagarde resigns as Managing Director